This book primarily focuses on the life and times of Malcolm X. Uncle Malcolm was one of the greatest speakers and debaters of his time. He was an African American minister and a human rights activist during the civil rights movement.
Uncle Malcolm was a very intelligent, well-spoken man because he spent a lot of time reading books and educating himself. He had a great way of highlighting things that people thought but were too afraid to say publicly. He was said to be shy, but he never had a problem standing up and speaking out for the things he believed in.
Uncle Malcolm was best known for his role in, and for promoting the Nation of Islam where he became a minister. He went on to travel the world and fight for the justice of black people.
The black History Activity Books stimulate the imagination and curiosity of the reader to use critical thinking and problem-solving to complete the books. This book uses a range of activities that cover the following:
• Maths (Adding, Counting, Number Order, Multiplication) • English (Spelling, Reading & Comprehension) • Geography • Visual Memory • Matching & Sorting • Colouring • Drawing • Mazes • Dot to Dot • Spot the difference • Word Search • Quiz
The Black History Activity books uses a range of activity to aid the reader to retain information easier than conventional reading. These activities exercise the brain and memory as well as a range of benefits that:
• Increases / Boosts
– Retention – Engagement – Emotional Intelligence – Observation Of Detail – Patience
– Critical Thinking – Cognitive Thought Processes – Hand-Eye Coordination – Communication Skills – Vocabulary (Language / Learning)
– Risk Taking – Focus – Right Brain Thinking – Following Instructions
– Positive Emotions – Stress – Hidden Emotions