This book primarily focuses on the life and times of Muhammad Ali.
Uncle Muhammad was a legendary boxer who was involved in some of the greatest fights of all time. He was also a revolutionary political figure who used his fame and influence to teach others. He often referred to himself as the greatest heavyweight champion of all time!
Uncle Muhammad was an outstanding boxer who started boxing at 12 years old. As an amateur boxer Uncle Muhammad won over 100 fights, he won many awards and even a gold medal at the Olympic games.
When Uncle Muhammad retired from his boxing career, in 1981, he had won over 56 professional fights. During his retirement, he went on to carry the torch at the 1996 Olympic Games in Atlanta. He earned the Presidential Medal of Freedom in 2005 because he used fame to help countries in need.
The black History Activity Books stimulate the imagination and curiosity of the reader to use critical thinking and problem-solving to complete the books. This book uses a range of activities that cover the following:
• Maths (Adding, Number Order, Counting, Solving Equations) • English Rhyming Words (word families and the sound of language), Spelling, Reading & Comprehension • Geography • Visual Memory • Matching & Sorting • Colouring • Drawing • Mazes • Dot to Dot • Spot the difference • Crossword • Word Search • Quiz
These activities exercise the brain and memory as well as a range of benefits that:
• Increases / Boosts
– Retention – Engagement – Emotional Intelligence – Observation Of Detail – Patience
– Critical Thinking – Cognitive Thought Processes – Hand-Eye Coordination – Communication Skills – Vocabulary (Language / Learning)
– Risk Taking – Focus – Right Brain Thinking – Following Instructions
– Positive Emotions – Stress – Hidden Emotions